Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Hairstyle Part Deux

On the weekend, I put my hair in twists as a protective hairstyle. I wanted to make a trendy hairstyle to complement my outfit so, I came up with the hairstyle below.  You may think that you are limited by the twists because you have locks but NO you are wrong. There are endless numbers of hairstyle you can rock. Please let me know your thoughts on the hairstyle.
Please feel free to share your pictures or videos of your trendy protective hairstyles.
This hairstyle shows how we can transform out protective hairstyles into masterpieces. I completed my hairstyle by wearing a multicolored earring and top, orange tights, orange wedges, orange belt and a orange and cream bag.
 You may view the entire outfit below via youTube.
What do you think? How you wear your protective hairstyles?
Thank you for reading  and remember to subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment