Saturday, March 12, 2011

Uneven plane

Hey guys, I was not able to make my post yesterday because we had a huge earthquake and tsunami here in Japan. Thank you for all your concerns and prayers. We are still under an emergency warning and while I wait for our power to go down for a while, I thought I would put this post together.
Source
 Sometimes I think about how I can create these classic hairstyles using locks. I know this is not possible however, this hairstyle fits in perfect with my experience yesterday. I gave it the title "Uneven plane" because that was what happened yesterday. Two plates collided and one sunk under the other leading to an uneven plane.

To complete this hairstyle, I would wear cluster stud earrings, pink bangle, belted cardigan, belted clutch, over sized totes (you can choose anyone depending on the occasion), pink heels, geometric patterned pencil and a zipper racer back top.
I hope I will be able to take photos soon of my fabulous hair creations and make posts on useful ways to care for your natural tresses.
Thank you for reading and be safe. I have installed a new program that make it easier to comment on the blog. Let me know if it worked for you.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment