Monday, March 7, 2011

Banging in the 60's

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. As I was getting excited that spring was here, this morning I woke up to snow. I don't care I am still in a spring frame of mind. Today's 60's glam look was inspired by a retro spirited thick bang hairstyle that I saw during Fashion Week on a Christian Dior model.
The only thing I took from this hairstyle was the bang. I tried to add my own little flavor to it. Here goes the pictures. Please feel free to rate the hairstyle (Well done, great, okay, good, needs work etc) and give your comments.
I think the look is timeless without too much effort. I added earth tone colors to my eyes and a light red shade to my lips. I know that for spring the colors are bright, but I wanted to try these colors and I am happy with the results.
I completed my look by wearing a gray shrug, gray leggings, flower earring and a pink and white belt.
Thank you for reading. Remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment