Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is your hair feeling the love?


Hair Romance is feeling the love at the moment!
Hits are off the charts here for Hair Romance, especially for my Sweet Twist and Pin Updo and The Twist and Pin Side Chignon and How to wear a headscarf like Blake Lively, and I am so excited. Thank you to all our lovely new followers on Facebook, Twitter and Google Friend connect. You can also add us to your reader with Feedburner here.
Don’t you always find that just as one part of your life gets busier, the other parts start to compete and everything goes crazy? Well, that’s kind of life around here at the moment. So much so I’m neglecting my hair! I am in serious need of some hair treatment.


One of my long time favourite treats is Redken All Soft Heavy Cream. It really does turn your hair all soft. After washing your hair, towel dry and apply this treatment. Leave for about five minutes and then rinse off to see your new shiny hair. The Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner are also brilliant if your hair is dry or damaged. 
My trick for a cheap hair treatment is just to leave your conditioner in for longer. Wash your hair and apply conditioner from the midlengths to the ends of your hair and leave in. I used to clip my hair up and cover in cling film and then get some chores done around the house. Rinse off, blowdry and style and you’re ready to go! 

Recently I discovered a fabulous hair blog The Mane Loves... Kat focuses mainly on hair product reviews and is a font of knowledge. I asked her for her hair treatment tip and she recommends Andrew Collinge Salon Treatment. I noticed Andrew Collinge also does a Complete Moisture One Minute Wonder Treatment. A one minute treatment? Sounds like I might actually be able to fit that into my day. Off to the shops now...


Now do you have any hair treatments you can recommend? What’s your tip for saving neglected and tired hair? 

Lovely balloon image from here 
Product images from Redken & Andrew Collinge

No comments:

Post a Comment