Tuesday, March 8, 2011

She is Royal

I was very happy today because it was warm and sunny outside. I wanted a hairstyle with no hair in my face as well as I wanted to keep the back portion from yesterday's hairstyle. This is what I came up with. When I look at this hairstyle I think African Goddess.
I'll post multiple pictures so that you can have a better view of the style.
I added a flower to my hair to add some variation. To complete my hairstyle, I wore a plaid tunic, lilac skinny jeans, a strand of red beads, a pair of red studs, red belt and a large burgundy bag.
Sorry I did not know which picture to choose so I posted both. What do you think of the hairstyle? 
This was a great way to transform my hairstyle without doing too much. 
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment