Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Swoop: Spring Hairstyle Part 1

Spring will be here soon and I am so excited. It is one of my favorite seasons. I have started to put together my hairstyles that I will be rocking. Today's inspiration came from a hairstyle I saw during Fashion Week. I call it the swoop.
Source
Above is the hairstyle that I copied. I attempted the super sleek style that was shown at the Louis Vuitton Fashion Show. Here goes the pictures.



I tried to give multiple views of the hairstyle. What do you think? Is this a hairstyle you would wear during spring?
For this hairstyle, I opted for a soft yet elegant makeup. I made dramatic eyes and light red lips.

Tips: If your hair is not long enough, you can still do this hairstyle. For the bang you can use a beret. For the bun you can use one of the ballet hair nets to form your bun at the back.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment