Thursday, September 30, 2010

See how to give yourself a perfect spray tan... at home!

 If Snookie can do it... I can do it. Right?!


Applying self-tanner is a tricky quest at best, and although I practice, practice, practice, (and frankly feel pretty comfortable with my self-tanning-lotions-and-mousse skills) I was intrigued, yet intimidated about using St. Tropez's at home spray tan. 

For some reason, the idea of an aerosol spray self-tanner gave me anxiety. Despite the rave reviews, and the promised ease of use, the lack of control I felt I had with a spray, versus a lotion, was stressful. But I was determined to master it, because honestly, if Snookie can do it-- I better be able to!
Luckily for me, in today's age of don't-know-something-then-Google-it, there was plenty of support to bolster my spray tan adventurousness. After watching this video from St. Tropez (it's GREAT!) and the video below, I felt very well prepared to strip down and spray myself.

After an evening of spray tan experimentation, I write this with natural looking, bronzed fingers (that match my wrists, and face!) clicking away on the keyboard, and a smile on my face. With an extremely strong penchant for healthy skin, this allows me to easily have the tan color I crave and the healthy skin I strive for.

For the month of October 2010, all St. Tropez self-tanning products 
are on special at Cosmopolitan Skin Care
We will ship anywhere, call now while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment