Friday, December 31, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

Today while waiting at home for my sister, I started playing around with my hair and taa daah, this very chic hairstyle.
The explanation for this hairstyle is a bit time tedious so, in the coming year, I'll be making a video for this one too.
I gave multiple views so if you want to try it before I make the video, please go ahead. If you have any problems please send me an email and I'll answer your questions. 





A front view of the hairstyle from a distance.

Side View
Movie time
The banging hairstyle was completed with safari shirt dress, orange leggings, orange belt, purple oxfords and gold wedges (wore to the movies), brown and multi-colored bag and multi-colored earring.
Above is everything put together. Picture was taken by my sister who have unsteady hands. Could not take another one because we were late.

Happy New Year to all my readers. I enjoyed posting for the short time this year and look forward to bigger and better things in 2011. Be safe and have a great New Year.

Peace and Love.
Synethia

No comments:

Post a Comment