Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top 10 beauty posts of 2010

Being a nerd can be so fun sometimes. :)

In addition to being practically invincible at Scrabble and a main-stay of prominent Quizzo teams, there are also all sorts of fun ways to geek out online. For example, with this blog, Cosmo Skin Care's official website, my Examiner articles, and even my Facebook posts-- I can track which topics garner the most interest, and react accordingly. 

It's always interesting to note that the things I deem the most important in the skin care world are not necessarily the same topics that my audience finds the most interesting. With 2011 right around the corner, it seemed timely to review the top 10 most popular blog posts featured here. 

You might be surprised to see the most popular topics, but then again-- since you are my audience, maybe not? (I know I was.)

Top 10 Cosmopolitan Skin Care Posts of 2010





































































































As the stats clearly show, the skin care audience is heavily influenced by images portrayed by the media. They want to know the beauty secrets of celebrities, and what to do to maintain the youthful appearance that is exalted and desired in our society. (So in a nut-shell, the hot topics are anti-aging, celebrity skin care, "before & after" pictures. Got it!)

I hear you, skin care devotees. Thank you for a fabulous 2010, and now that I have been able to track a year's worth of trends to divine your real interests, I plan to make 2011 even better for you. 


Here's to a beautiful New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment