Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flower and Plaits

This hairstyle was a little difficult to photograph and I hope that you will be able to see it clearly.
What I did was sweep the front portion of my hair to the side and then roll the hair from the sides and back in a french roll. To hold it in place I tuck the hair while I roll. If your hair is not long enough you may use your pins to hold your hair in place.
Oops, I didn't remember to mention that my hair is in plaits. I wanted to play up the hairstyle so I am wearing a flower necklace. I made this from a scarf to which I attached to a piece of hair tie.
The hairstyle up close and personal.

I chose to wear this hairstyle with a sweat pants, vest, colored bra, purple circular earring, multicolored clutch and a flower necklace. This hairstyle can also be worn with your evening dresses to those Christmas or New Years Eve functions.
If the instructions were not clear, please feel free to leave me a comment and I will try to make a video of the style.

Thank you for reading and remember please comment on the blog and subscribe to follow me.

Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment