Friday, December 10, 2010

Buns and Rolls

I have been getting requests for hairstyles that can be worn to Christmas parties, Christmas dinners and New Years Eve Balls. I have created this hair style by making a bun at the back and rolling the hair in small sections at the front then secure them with hair pins.


Above is an aerial view of the style. I will be doing a hair tutorial for this hair style so stay tuned to my YouTube channel pecadora99.


  
This is the close up view of the style. Very classy yet simple and quite easy to make.

I finish off the look by wearing a little black dress with a scarf worn as a belt and a pair of yellow earring. Hope this was helpful. Will try to post the video soon. Have a great Friday Divas.

 
 Here goes the video. Hope it made doing the style much clearer.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment