Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Night and Day

This hairstyle was a very quick and easy one and could be worn to work or out in the evening to the movies or dinner.
I was asked by one of my youTube subscriber to create a hairstyle with my curls that could be worn to work and then out in the evening in less than 5 minutes. She also wanted a hairstyle that could be worn with a long sleeve sweater dress.The above hairstyle is what I came up with. What do you think?
All I did was sweep a portion of my hair to the front and used the hair to make a bang and hold it n place with pins. It took me about 2 minutes.
As you can see my curls are still holding up and I am happy.
 This is how I put the entire look together. I wore a gray tunic and orange leggings.
Thank you for reading.
Syn





No comments:

Post a Comment