Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Old School Glam

Today's hairstyle reminds me of an old school glamorous hairstyle. It was very simple to create.
You will need a hair tie, 1 rubber band,hair pins and a hair net/beanie.
First start by taking a section from the front of your hair and hold it in place with a rubber band. You will use it later to create your bang.
Take the back portion and put it in your hair net or beanie and hold it in place with your hair tie. You can also fasten the net if its too loose with hair pins.
To make your bang, take the front portion and comb it with your hands forward at an angle. Then, flip it over so that the hair is out of your face. You can tuck the ends under the hair net and fasten with pins.
This is what it should look like when you are done.
If you are unable to do any part of this hairstyle please feel free to send me an email or leave a comment on the blog.
I gave multiple close ups of the style so that you can see what I am talking about. I will try to make a video of this style.
I completed my Old School Glam look by wearing a tribal skirt, ruffled top and a multicolored obi that I turned into a belt.
Thank you for reading my blog and remember comment and subscribe to follow me.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment