Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seasons Change: Summer in Winter

I am so in love with my new hairstyle. I took the spiral rods out and got some really nice curls. Some of them are a little flat because I went outside while it was snowing today.
My hair yesterday after I took out the rods
Anyway no worries because I know how to turn a bad hair day good. I opted to go for a glam look. I swept some of my hair to the side and hold it in place with hair pins.
I went ahead and added a flower to the finished hairstyle. This hairstyle reminds me of summer so, I wore a summer dress to complete the look.
I have gotten requests for a video from my youTube subscribers and my facebook readers, so you can checkout the video below.
Thank you for reading and watching. Remember to subscribe to follow me and comment on the blog.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment